Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stretch marks in odd places?

Here's something every pregnant woman doesn't want.
Stretch marks. 

I think there are better places to get them than others and that might sound really strange but it makes sense in a way. I say all of this because I've noticed a couple popping up in a very interesting place.

My bust.

I started off as a 34-36 C and am quickly growing past that!

I'm guessing all my prayers as a little girl as being a rather late bloomer and wanting some sorta bust is coming back to bite me? Don't get me wrong, I was pleased with the size I had before I got pregnant. I'm not terribly, terribly upset by this because if this is the only place they come I'll be thrilled beyond measure!! After all, the general public won't be seeing them haha my goodness. Genetics can play a part in these little buggers but that's not always the case; it's a key factor for some ladies though, so don't fret and beat yourself up if you're taking care of yourself and they still pop up.  I know mine are genetic based so there's really not much I can do other than hydrate my skin, take my vitamins, eat well and use good products. (i.e. Coconut oil, vitamin e lotion etc...) 


Besides.
This could just be me but I highly doubt it...

After you're done lending your girls to the baby who's to say you can't treat yourself to some new bras and make them not only feel but look good once again? I told my husband I'll be needing/wanting some self-pampering after I decided breast feeding is done...He agreed and quickly mentioned it would be a nice way for me to treat myself. I think somebody wants to come with me when I do go. ;)

Yet another thing to prove there's a baby in the tummy, this little one is growing like a weed!
We find out this Friday the 28th what the baby is so we're pretty pumped :0D 

Have a wonderful, wonderful evening,
Shannon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment